This module allows you to have GLS ParcelShop Selector and GLS Carrier in your PrestaShop webshop. The module can also export orders to be imported with the GLS software.
When a user selects the the parcelshop carrier at the checkout, he/she will have to select a pickup point from a map. The user’s delivery address will be replaced with the selected delivery point’s address.
- Google Maps based parcel shop selector
- Supported countries: Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia (HU, SK, CZ, RO, SI, HR)
- Map is centered around the user’s delivery address
- Selected point is displayed in the backoffice at the order’s details
- Automatically installs new carriers (Do not forget to enable them!)
- Updates delivery address
- Single order export for GLS software
- Mass order export for GLS software
- Optional order status update after exporting
- Optional export logging
Compatibility: 1.6.1.*, 1.7.*
You need to sign up with GLS to use this 3rd party service.
All of our modules require the free ‘IonCube Loader’ PHP extension on the hosting environment. It is installed by default on all major hosting providers, but can be installed in minutes if it’s missing.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Users who purchased GLS – Parcelshop Selector and Order Export for PrestaShop, also purchased:
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Matching plugins for your choice
This module allows you to accept credit card payments via the Barion Smart Gateway. The module handles the payment process, redirecting the user to Barion, where he/she can pay. After…
This module allows you to have FoxPost as a carrier in your shop. The module displays the packstation selector and sends orders to FoxPost.
This module helps users register faster by filling the city field from the entered zip code.