This module allows you to have FoxPost as a carrier in your PrestaShop webshop.
The module displays the packstation selector and sends orders to FoxPost.
You just need to print the label and ship the package.
When a user selects the FoxPost carrier at checkout, he/she will have to select a packstation from a dropdown, also displayed on a map.
- Dropdown packstation selector
- Selected packstation is displayed on a map
- Selected point is displayed in the BackOffice, at the order’s details
- Automatic order transmission to FoxPost in specified order state
- Manual order transmission to FoxPost
- The tracking code is set in the shop
- Automatically installs new carriers (Do not forget to enable them!) for packstation and home delivery
- Updates delivery address
- cURL PHP extension
Compatibility: PrestaShop 1.6.1+, 1.7+
Note: Versions before 2.0.0 can no longer transmit orders.
Note 2: It takes a few minutes for orders to show up in the FoxPost panel, and for the tracking code to be assigned.
All of our modules require the free ‘IonCube Loader’ PHP extension on the hosting environment. It is installed by default on all major hosting providers, but can be installed in minutes if it’s missing.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Users who purchased FoxPost – Packstation Selector and Order Data Transmit for PrestaShop, also purchased:
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Matching plugins for your choice
This module allows you to have GLS ParcelShop Selector and GLS Carrier in your shop. The module can also export orders to be imported with the GLS software.
This module allows you to accept credit card payments via the Barion Smart Gateway. The module handles the payment process, redirecting the user to Barion, where he/she can pay. After…